At Vishwa Adarsha, every child, regardless of their background or prior achievements, is given ample opportunities to collaborate with their peers and teacher use various learning resources to experience and innovate and ultimately contribute toward to betterment of their society.
We have set high expectation and standards for the entire organization and we are eager to help each child to achieve to the best of their ability. We ensure that all children have equal opportunities and access to the curriculum and resources and that they are able to face day – to – day challenges positively.
We believe children learn best
- When activities are relevant to the course and life, and are able to stimulate interest, encourage inquiry and promote understanding.
- When they are actively involved in play or practical tasks. They also need opportunities to practice and repeat activities. It is important that they experience success, but at the same time feel sufficiently confident and secure to risk mistakes.
- When they are able to work independently. They also need to be also to question, solve problems, discuss and draw conclusions.
- When they feel safe and their self-esteem in high and they are praised and appreciated for their efforts, not only success.
- The methods of teaching used are varied and a balance is maintained between whole class teaching, group work and individual work.
- Classrooms are organized to allow children easy access to teachers and resources and children also have the chance to plan their own learning, to make decisions and take responsibility.